Sunday, July 12, 2009

Girls night out

Da has had the opportunity to take the girls out on a few dates, so last night was my turn. I took the girls to the play Pollyanna. It was put on by a community theatre, and it was really quite cute. I enjoyed my night out with my girls too. Da took our pictures before we left. Sadie is looking so grown up lately! I can hardly believe she is almost 4!



When ever we have the camera out, Jack smiles a huge smile and says"cheeeeeeeese!"
Just a cute picture I took with all the kids snuggled up together watching a movie.

5 comments:

KrizteeTrain said...

I miss snuggling with the kids :(

Stuart and Kimber said...

I'm glad you had fun! I forgot to ask!!

Grandma Sue said...

Did the girls like the play? they look sooooo big.

Darren and Laura said...

i just need to visit, i'm missing them soooooo much

The Patty Cake House said...

SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Your girls are absolutely adorable. Jack is pretty adorable as well. I love seeing your cute pictures. You all look so happy - it makes me happy. :)