Sadie was a rainbow this year. She decided that was what she wanted to be, and there was no changing her mind. So this was the best I could come up with. She looked adorable, and it was original.
And we have Dorothy from the wizard of oz. I made her this little apron and it turned out really cute.
Carving pumpkins
Maddie did hers by herself this year.


Jack loved getting the guts out.

Little Eeyore

Maddie trick or treating with Kayla

We took this shot last year. Sam and Sadie in the front, Maddie and Kayla, Kiera and Nicole, Jack
Jack loved getting the guts out.
Little Eeyore
Maddie trick or treating with Kayla
We took this shot last year. Sam and Sadie in the front, Maddie and Kayla, Kiera and Nicole, Jack
Happy Halloween everyone!




4 comments:
Oh soooooooooooo cute!!!! I love the rainbow!!! I'm impressed you made both of the girls costumes - that is being a good mom!!! :) Little Jack was super cute - we have a Winnie The Pooh costume you can have for next year. :) Really... I'm retiring it.
Thank-you so much for the pictures - the kids look great and what a great rainbow - Your such a good Mom to help the kids be what they want to be!!! Tell Da to stay out of the kids candy :) Jacks "loot" would make even Uncle Darren happy.
What great costumes! I like the rainbow the best, personally.
And how will Jack eat all that candy? (Hint: mail it to me.)
It is times like this that i am sure i share the same blood line as my nieces and nephews :) Jack as just too cute
Post a Comment