A few weeks ago I woke up and decided that I needed a change. And this is the result. I really love it, and I am getting used to my new look. A first the girls said they did not like it, and Jack had to take a double take, but I think the
fam likes it now.

A few pics of my little baby boy, sweet as ever.



The other day ago I found this note on the girls door. Its in Sadie's handwriting, if you can't quite read it " no
PeoLle A
loD" I totally laughed! It reminded me of when Jared was mad at Luke and wrote a note that said, "No Luke" and hung it on his door.

Maddie loves cooking these days. She made these cookies all by herself. She mixed and measured everything. There was one tragedy, after she had it all put in the bowl, she hadn't mixed it up yet, and her and Sadie had a little scuffle in the kitchen, and it all ended up on the floor. Eggs, flour, all over. Major bawling and carrying on, anyways, she moved on, made a new batch. Turned out great. My mom said she has a kid cookbook that she is mailing, and Maddie seriously can not wait to make the family dinner.

We had some snow flurries about 2 weeks ago(don't worry, its been in the 70's all this week) and school was of course cancelled.
Sa built this snow castle. What a cutie!
4 comments:
A great new look - wow - what did Damon say? Your little snow is funny - Love the pictures
LOVE ..... LOVE the new haircut!!!!
I love the hair, Nik!!!!
love it nik and sadies snowcastle is the seetest
Post a Comment