Da turned 33 this week! I am so happy because now he has caught up to me!(at least for 6 months we are the same age, and I am not the older one).
Da's birthday was a bit of a drag this year, we had Jacks tonsils out that day. So, the night before I decided to
surprise him with a date. When he got home from work I announced that I had a teenager coming over to watch the three older kids and Emily was going to watch Kev. I think he was
surprised and we had a really good time. We went out to dinner and to see a movie, which we never get to do. On his birthday day, I made him a cheesecake and I made him his dinner request. Plus, we had some sweet friends bring us over cupcakes and
Da and Jack
matching nerf guns, birthday gift for
Da, get well gift for Jack. They have had lots of fun with those. I sure love you Honey! I hope you had a great birthday this year.


We had Jacks birthday party one week early, as we knew he would be under the weather with his tonsils coming out just a few days previous. His wish guest list included, Grady,
Beny and Jared. Well, two out of three is not bad. We invited a few other of his friends as well, and he had a great time. We made cupcakes and had a BBQ, plus had a pinata. You can't go wrong with that.

NO WAY is my baby boy 3!!!! I refuse to accept so therefore I am in denial.

For at least 6 weeks he has been telling me he wants star wars toys for his birthday and that Grandma, Papa and Jared were going to get him a blue hat. I called Mom and gave her a heads up on his expectations. They delivered and he loves his hat. Has been wearing it ever since it came in the mail. My parents got
Da a GU hat too, so they match.

Jack did not request this particular gift, but I knew he would love it and he does. He is always wanting me to tie a blanket around him as a cape. So I asked my great mom-in-law to use her sewing talents and make him one. She even made him two! When he opened it up, he just kind of put off to the side, until I unfolded it and showed him it was cape. He was thrilled once he realized what it was! He and I, and He and Grady have been wearing the capes like crazy!

Below are some pics we had taken when we did Kev's. He is such a little ham! Jack's little character just cracks us up. We love this little man, he is so much fun!

3 comments:
Glad I cut 3 inches off the bottom of that cape - almost too long - glad he is doing great and Loved the pictures
i remember when mom made me a cape. i'm glad to know jack is on the right path :)
I never had a cape...alass...
Post a Comment