Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sadie, our Beautiful, 8 year old girl.

About a month ago we took Sadie, and our whole family to the Temple.  I wanted to take some pictures of her in her white dress, to help prepare her for her baptism.  It was such fun to walk around, taking pictures of my beautiful daughter, all dressed in white. I could see her there one day, in the future, being married to her eternal companion. 
Sadie is a sweet girl. She is so kind, and unselfish.  She has such a fun personality.  We all enjoy being around her.  We are so proud of her, and her decision to be baptized.  She is growing up much too fast, and we love her!




















For her party this year, she went with a pool party again.  Always a hit when your birthday is in August.
Sadie with Libby and Liberty.
McKenzie and Maddie
Jack and Ben

Libby and Sadie jumping  in.  I will tell you, one of the best benefits to having a pool is this..... my kids can all swim!!! They are fish.  All three of the older ones can probably swim better than myself. 




For her family party, she chose hamburgers, corn on the cob and macaroni salad.  Da and I got her a few new American girl books and her own sewing machine (kids)




Happy birthday pretty girl!!!!  Love you so much!

1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

Can't get used to Sa growing up. She is so pretty in that white dress. Give her a hug and tell her I'll be thinking of her all day on the 17th. Love her lots!!