Ok, I am finally starting a blog for our family. I have been talking about it for months and its finally happening. With our family moving across the country soon, I figured its a easy way to keep everyone update with what is going on with us. I will try to post often, but I guess we will see how I do. Good luck to me!
7 comments:
Well, I like reading these blog things. Personally I think it would be hard to keep up but I have trouble keeping a journal - good luck to you Nikki
You are now in the cool club. Way to go for finally caving in to the peer pressure. We look forward to the hilarity that ensues...
Yeah, everybody's doing it.
Nice to see that you have one :)
yea, finally!! i'm so glad you are blogging. i think you will like it alot!
Yay! All the cool kids are doing it!
This is great. Just when I am starting to learn about computers,
I'll have a fun blog to go to.
Love You guys
We're eagerly awaiting dance recital pictures. Get going, Nik!
Post a Comment