Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our little ballerina!!!





Maddie has been in ballet since the start of the school year and on Saturday she had her first ballet recital. I am sorry, but she was adorable!!! She and her best friend Hailey were the opening act and they did such a great job. Da and I were afraid that she might have some stage fright, but she just ran out on the stage like a natural. Papa, grandma Cindy, Jared, and Uncle Luke came down for the weekend so that they could watch her. It was so great to have them and we had fun. We love to have house guests!!!!!!

5 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

She is way too cute!! Little girls are so fun! I'm sure she was so fun to watch. You never have to be sorry for having such cute girls!!

Grandma Sue said...

Way too cute - and many thanks for the pictures

Mandy said...

adorable! I was so glad we came to see her, she was so good!

chuck and april said...

i can't believe how beautiful these girls are!! so so cute! they look so grown up. i wish i could have seen the show. i'm sure it was adorable. liz said she's starting a blog too! yea!! hey i'll try to call you after lost tonight!

Porter Family said...

awww. wish we could have seen it. she looks so cute in her tutu.