Saturday, June 7, 2008

Last Times

We are coming down to our last days here! Its so sad! Last week we went to the farmers market, one of our favorite things to do here in the summer. We had empanadas from Patty's kitchen(anyone who has ever lived here is very jealous right now) and we took the girls picture by the fountain. They had fun. We had dinner with our friends the Wongs on Sunday. They cooked for us and it was so good!(Anyone who knows the Wongs is now jealous!) We will miss them and are hoping that Jeremy gets a job in Misssissippi!
Last week of swimmng in Pullman! We have been taking lessons there for 4 years!!!!
Here is Sadie doing the side stroke, she is so proud of herself
Sa in here beloved pumpkin pants! I thought we should record this since everyone who knows Sadie knows she wears these EVERYTIME they are clean and in her drawer!
Sadie had a cold and said she needed a bandaid for her nose, how cute is that?
A picture of Da and Jack catching up on ESPN online, Da is hooking him young. I love how Jack is really watching it!
And now some pictures of my adorable little thumb sucker. He looks so cute, I just love how his little fingers wrap around his nose.




9 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Oh so sad...really I'm trying not to think about. No offence...I just hate goodbyes!!

Love the picture of Jack and Damon! Winston loves watching tv already too...I try to turn him away!

I love the thumbsucking pictures. They are so so adorable!

Really less then a week left...I can't think about how you are leaving me!!!!!!!!! I've loved getting to know you guys better!

Ian said...

Lasts are hard to do. We've mostly experienced them from this side where other people are leaving us since we came here and got stuck.

We'll sure miss you. Good thing we have blogs.

Grandma Sue said...

Loved the pictures - as always - Guess the next month will be filled with "lasts" Love you

Darren and Laura said...

i miss the wongs. i wish i could have been there!!

Mandy said...

So sad! Stop doing posts like this, I'm going to cry! I can't be thinking about life in Pullman without you guys!!!!!

Heather said...

Pullman wil; not be the same place with out your family. Mississippi is so lucky to have great people like you coming to change lives!
I'm so sad that I won't even be able to see you before you move.
I hope all goes well!

Justin Porter said...

Dang! I am jealous about Paddy's. Sad times leaving the Palouse. We always thought we would hate it there and just have to endure the trial. Now we think it was the best place we've lived as a married couple, and we made a ton of friends.
Can't wait to have you guys living closer to us though. Right now it is in the 90's with high humidity and flooding all around us. Get out here and enjoy the fun!

THE BAISDEN FAMILY said...

Hi Nikki and Damon...just thought I would drop a little note. I saw your link on Justin and Heather's blog, so I hope you don't mind that I decided to take a peak. What a cute, adorable family you have! Seriously, those are some stinkin' cute kids! Well, it was fun to read some of your posts and see your family. Thanks!

chuck and april said...

nik, that's the cleanest i've ever seen cabinet in your dining!!!