We have had a lot of rain this past couple of weeks. Mostly its been at night, but yesterday early evening it started really pouring. The kids ran outside and started singing " singing in the rain" at the top of their lungs. It was fun to watch. The pictures are a bit fuzzy, but that's due to the mugginess I think.
7 comments:
We do have some amazing rain storms in the south. Looks like they had lots of fun!! :)
That looks so fun! Emma and Mason really enjoy doing this also..
My kids love dancing in the rain too!
These pictures are calander worthy :)
Love playing in the rain! Cute pics!
My favorite is the one with Jack and the Umbrella. "Hey buddy--you're doing it wrong."
I loved doing that growing up!!! It is really nice when the rain doesn't make you cold. We also used to sit in the garage during lightning storms and eat either chocolate chip ice cream or chocolate pudding. Man, I love childhood!
Post a Comment