Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You know you live in the south..........

You know you live in the south when your Kindergartner brings home the lunch menu for the month and it includes Catfish! I am most certain that Catfish was not served at my elementary school growing up. The funny part is......I bet most kids love it!

6 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

The janitor at my school is from Alabama and he was showing us a picture of a catfish his brother caught last week-end - 5 and a half feet long - he likes the smaller - 6 to 8 inch size - taste better - You are southerners now - cook up that fish and hush puppies :)

Heather said...

I have not every had cat fish. That is crazy...she has one up on me. :)

Porter Family said...

Gotta love it!!

Porter Family said...

Gotta love it!!

Janelle said...

That's a good one for the scrapbook! Brady used to bring home from school the sandwiches that I had packed for him and then stash them under his bed so I wouldn't know he didn't eat them. Do you know what it's like to find 62 old sandwiches under a bed?

KrizteeTrain said...

Breaded catfish?