Last night before I put Jack in the bath I asked him if he wanted to go potty. He said yes. So he hopped on and peed in the potty. I was so excited! We jumped and yelled and made such a big deal and I gave him two m&
m's. All night he was so proud of himself. I would ask him if he was a big boy because he went potty and he would just start laughing and get so excited. So this morning when I was getting him dressed I asked him if he wanted to go again and he said yes. He hopped on and peed again! An hour later I asked him if he wanted to go potty, he said yes, hopped on and pooped in the potty!!!!!!! So, do I dare to dream that he is
practically going to potty train himself?
Probably I should not, he is only 21 months old. Although, the girls were this easy, maybe I'll get lucky again. Either way, he is stinking cute!!
7 comments:
I'm so jealous! I'm in the thick of it with Tyler and he's 3. He says NO!! when I ask him. That's exciting though, I hope he's easy for you.
We are going ot utilize your positive reinfircement tricks (clapping, candy, etc.) to con our children into doing good stuff as well.
Good job Jack! Way to poop in a porcelain dish!
Yay!!! I hope it continued!!! That would be awesome!!! Way to go Jack!
You go, Jack!
Yes, dream. Stranger and even yet more wonderful things have happened.
(What will you do with the diaper budget?)
!!!!! That is awesome!!!! Collin hates the potty. :( He gets mad every time I attempt to even set him on it.
HUGE milestone. Congratulations! This will also be a super-fun post to share with Jack when he gets bigger! :)
Nice!! Jaxson and Ellie were both super easy like that. It makes potty training such a joy! :)
Post a Comment