Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Da put up the lights last weekend! I love them! Our very beautiful and kid decorated tree! Which now that its been a week the decorations keep getting higher, so the bottom of the tree is bare. This happens every year, it seems every year we have a little one (this year its jack of course) who just can't leave it alone.








We decorated the tree on Friday night and it started to snow!!! That never happens in Ms. I took this picture the next morning, Madelynn was pretty happy. It was all melted by noon!
Three cute kids by the tree!

4 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

House and tree looks great - If we lived closer , I'd give you our outside lights - they are just sitting in a bucket. Less then two weeks before we see you :)

Darren and Laura said...

seriously can't wait till i'm there!!!!!

Liz said...

Hey the new tree looks awesome. I think even my dad would be impressed, as long as he didn't know it was'nt real.

KrizteeTrain said...

Snow? Why didn't we get snow and its a million degrees colder here?!? Not fair.