Sadie has recently
graduated from preschool. We are so proud of her and so pleased with the growth and learning she has accomplished this year. We felt so strongly about her going to preschool, to help her be prepared for kindergarten this coming up fall. She will be one of the youngest in her class with her birthday being in Aug. Upon completing this program, I have every confidence in her that she will succeed.
The kids put on an adorable little program, Sadie sang right out.

She has learned so much this year! She is close to reading, she loves to write and spell words on paper, and of course she still loves to color, cut and glue. The child LOVES to work on any sort of craft project. I am not
exaggerating when I say she spends 2 hours a day working on these things. Sometimes it drives me a little crazy with the mess, but she loves it! She is an excellent student who takes great pride in her work, and I am sure that will continue into kindergarten.

After the program, the class had an ice cream party and Mrs. Williams gave them their diplomas. Silly cute little girl!

I can not express the tremendous blessing that Mrs. Williams was for Sadie. When I was searching for the right school last spring for Sadie, nothing felt right, until I met Mrs. Williams. The minute I met her, peace came over me, and I knew she was the right one. This woman was on a calling, a unique and special person to teach young children. She actually retired this year, this being her final year after 15 years of teaching. I am so grateful for her, and her patience and love that she showed our little girl. Sadie's first experience with school could not of been more positive, and
absolutely perfect.
Congratulations Sa!!! We love you!
4 comments:
too cute
Wow! They are growing up so quickly! Congratulations to little Sadie!
Way to go Sa!!!! She has grown so much - give her a hug for me!!
Wow, Sadie! Way to go. She is adorable!
Post a Comment