All three of my adorable children have hit some milestones recently. I thought I would share. Since all are notable, I am just going to proceed in age order.
By the way, I love this picture!

One of Maddie's very best friends wanted to go horseback riding for her birthday, and she invited Maddie to come along. Maddie has been deathly afraid of dogs for most of her
existence, so I had my doubts that she would get on a horse! But, she proved me wrong, and
completely loved it! In fact, every day since she went( about 1 1/2 weeks ago) she has asked me when she is going to go again! (although there was a dog at this farm that she was still deathly afraid of)

Thank you Kayla!!! You are such a sweet friend to Maddie!

Now this little lady is growing up too fast! She has been wanting to ride a two wheeler for awhile, so we took the training wheels off her little bike and put it in the backyard. She has been trying off and on, and today it just clicked! She was very proud of herself! She is still a bit
wobbly, but she
definitely has it!


Way to go
Sa!!!

And last but not least, Our little Man. For the last three days, he has been in underwear all day, without a single accident!! And twice this week already he has woken up dry! I have even ventured out and have been quite busy this week. He is big stuff around here and we are of course thrilled!! No more diapers! We just got a raise! :) 40$ a month! Ya for Jack! Just in time for the baby.
4 comments:
Wow Congrates to all the kids - I would think that the size of a horse - meaning how high up Maddie is sitting - would be more scary than the animal. Then way to go SA - riding a bike for the first time is exciting - I still remember when I first rode by myself - I never wanted to stop - such a feeling of freedom - Then Jack - noway - he is still a little boy. Guess not - only a few months of freedom though :)
wow, wish i could be there to help you celebrate :)
Well, all I can say is I am so jealous. Can my kids live next to your kids so they can teach their stuff to my kids? What an wonderful feeling to see you kids hit these big milestones! Have a happy mommy moment for me too :)
You're such a good blogger--I always love seeing your cute kiddos! Very sweet post and it's hilarious that the horse is scarier than a dog! And I love Jack's chokehold in the very cute pic of the 3 of them! :) Hope you guys have a great summer!
Post a Comment