SO....we have been bad about taking pictures lately, so a few days ago, we dusted off the camera and just took some random shots. They actually turned out pretty cute.



Look at my HOT husband! He has lost 15 lbs from his diet!





Da cut off my head in this pic, but Kev looks cute


After Jack had his tonsils out, he was doing so great sleeping in his own bed. Well, he is back! Sadly we are back to being kicked and rolled on and really just not sleeping great again. Yesterday when I woke up this is how he looked. I took a picture because I thought to myself, how can someone so cute be so frustrating at the same time? He looks so sweet and innocent, like he is a peaceful sleeper or something. But we know the truth!

The other day ago, Sadie decided to dress Jack........in
Kevins clothes! It was so funny. He seemed happy until we were going somewhere, and
Da was buckling him into his seat when he announced that he did not want to go in Kev's clothes, because everyone would see him.

Now that its summer, we have
laxed up about bedtime. I love that the girls love to read together in bed until they get tired.
Da thought it would be a good idea to give Kev his first piece of
chocolate. I would say he liked it.
2 comments:
Why does Sadie look so upset in the first pic?
I love your hair!
PS The picture of your a double duece making out was not cool. Kind of gross actually.
Post a Comment