Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy first birthday Kevy

I know it is impossible to believe, but its true, last week Kevin turned 1. This year has been a blink, and at the same time, it feels like he has never not been part of our family. He is so loved and such a joy.
Climbing on his rocking chair. All of our kids get a rocking a chair on their first birthday, painted special just for them.



He loved the cake!!!! It was too cute. All five us sat and watched him eat and we all laughed and sang to him. He was kind of looking at all of us a little funny. I know he must of been thinking, what is going on here? I mean I never have this kind of audience when we are at this table.



Kev has grown up a lot in the last couple of months. He is not walking yet, but he cruises along furniture pretty well. He has his front teeth in, which is the cutest little smile. He still sleeps and eats great. He is really starting to get interested in what his siblings are doing and wanting to be with them, playing with them all the time. He also has the cutest little wave. He waves to everyone, sometimes with both hands even. He waves to me while I am nursing him sometimes, and he can say hi and bye. He also says uh oh, and Jack and of course mama and dada. He is starting to say ball. And tonight when he was standing up in the bath, I told him to sit down, and I could of sworn he said down. We may have a good little talker on our hands. But time will tell.
Happy first birthday sweet little Kevy! You make our family complete and we love you sooo much!

2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

One of the cutest one year olds out there!!!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

I can't believe he's a year already! Seems like he just got here! He sure is cute! His rocking chair is really adorable too--great job painting those baseballs!