
Our trip out west this year started with us driving to St.
louis to bud and heaths. We were there for a short time, and than I was off on a plane to Salt lake with the kids, and
Da went drove back home. He flew out to Vegas and met us there.

In Salt lake, Mel(old college
roomie) picked me and the kids up and we were able to stay a few days with her. It was great to spend some time with her, and our kids got along great.I wish we would of taken a picture together.

Then Mom and Dad picked me and the kids, Bud and Heath and their kids up and we drove to
Las Vegas for the wedding. It was beautiful!






After the wedding, we all hopped back into the bus for a very long drive all the way to
Cda. Of course we had lots of fun as usual seeing all our many family and friends. The kids had a good time and so did I.
Da was only in
CDA for a few days and we were separated for almost 3 weeks. That was really hard on all of us, and I don't think that we will ever do it again like that. But, its just how it worked out this time.
1 comment:
Cute pictures, but I wanted to see one of YOUR dress for the wedding! ;) Looks like y'all had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment