Monday, September 8, 2008

Made my Day!!!!!!

This morning the girls were in their room, I thought playing. They came and got me and said they had a suprise for me. They had me close my eyes and walked me into a perfectly clean rooom!!!! I was so happy. They really can be such good girls sometimes, just when I am sure they are going to drive me crazy, they pull out a good job well done! They are growing up! On friday nights we have a family movie party. We pop popcorn, have kid pop(something non-caffeine) and the girls get out their sleeping bags. Last week we watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It is now the new favorite! They want to watch all the time! The only problem is Maddie is driving us all crazy singing Truly Scrumptious around the house 24 hours a day!!!!! I guess she is so my child! I am sure my family is smiling right now at the thought.
Da trying to help Jack grow up, enough already!!!
Jack does not like his baby food, but he is really getting into water!
Since moving to Mississippi, my girls are totally into frogs! They are everywhere down here. They went out one night and actually caught this little guy. We let him go later, but they thought it was so fun!



9 comments:

Darren and Laura said...

frogs are nice:)

Heather said...

What a nice gift...a clean room you didn't have to clean, or constantly remind them to clean! I look forward to that some day...:)

Mandy said...

Dear Sadie~
I like that frog. Your frog. I miss you. I miss eating popcorn and watching movies with you.
Love,
Georgey

Dear Maddie~
I like your clean room. It seems like you have a secret passage way in your house. I like your living room. I miss you.
Love,
Georgey

Liz and Grant said...

So, it looks like Jack is getting pretty big, maybe it's time to a new "smaller" one. Just kidding. That's is so cute that the girls cleaned up all on their own.

Grandma Sue said...

What a great job in cleaning - tell them grandma Sue needs help with her room and I'll start saving for the tickets!!! Great frog and Jack is growing tooooo fast Miss you all!!!!!

Porter Family said...

You think you have it bad with Maddie singing the same song for 24 hours, but just remember that I live with BUD!! I guess all you crazy porters have the same genetic tendencies. We really can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving!

Shaila Lou said...

Love when my kids get a bee in their bonnet and are such helpers! Love the frog!! Jack is way too big...they really need to slow down!

Justin Porter said...

Loud and Proud Maddie, loud and proud. You can call me anytime and I will sing "truly scrumptious" with you. Or "Toot-Sweets," "I have you two," "Me Old Bamboo," and especially the title song "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang." Just not the boring slow song "Hushabye Mountain."

I stil love that movie and made Heather watch it for the first time in her life a while back.

Unknown said...

You have very good taste in music. Simon and Garfunkle are one of my favorites. Matt