Through the years Dave has perfected the art of making fun of Liz and I. He thinks that it is ridiculous that we want to share a backyard someday and that we have Sadie and Gregory Bethrothed, and that we can talk on the phone for 5 hours at a whack and not really talk about anything, and that we can repeat the same stories over and over and still think they are funny.(Hey after nearly 20 years of friendship there is not really all that much "new" to talk about). But this is a tribute to Dave because he has made it possible for Liz to come and visit me! From what I understand he spent a whole day arranging flights and figured a way for her to come! I am so excited I just wanted everyone to know!!! I have not told my girls yet ,(Liz has not decided which kids are going to come with her) so, if you are talking to them, don't mention it. But, if you are talking to Dave, you can give him a big high 5 and say " You are the man Dave"!!!!!! She will be here next week!
7 comments:
OHH...that is so awesome! What a great husband Liz has to get her down to see her best friend! I'm so excited for you guys to be together again.
Love the family picture! Brady did great, as always. (I'm assuming he did them, since he's the family photographer.)
Way to go Dave! What a nice guy.
Ummm...how 'bout she take ME!?!!! I'm totally jealous. That is soooo great that she gets to come see you! Yay for Dave!
Sweet! I think it embarrassed Dave a little. (the king of introverts) He was all like shy about it. Can't wait to see you!
I feel Dave blushing from here. YEAH DAVE!!! YEAH DAVE!!!! YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH DAVE!
By the way I've already been told I'll be holding daddy day care by myself with all Huisman kids and ours so that the ladies can go livin it up for 3 or 4 days which ever it is. :)
So excited, thanks Dave
Da
hey that's awesome! i'm so happy for you guys!! you will have so much fun.
Yeah! Fun for you guys! Good job Dave!
Post a Comment