Last night after reading scriptures, Maddie started asking questions about Jesus and how he can be in your heart,
Da explained more about the Holy Ghost and she was listening so intently.( I just love it when that happens) Anyways, than Sadie pipes in with " and Maddie, when we die, we go back to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus, and we are an ever family" (forever family) It seems so often that they are not listening in family home evening or scripture time, but they really are and its sinking in! Precious are these little children.
Below is some pictures from the last couple of weeks. This is a picture of
Madelynn with her little preschool class and her teacher( One boy was absent.) She has loved it so much and we are so grateful for
Shantel and how wonderful she is with Maddie.


Jack loves his sisters so much!!

Jack had his first "real" haircut. He looks so handsome, and bigger somehow too.

We signed
Madelynn up for T-ball which should start soon, so
Da was practicing with her. She looked so cute.

Here he was trying to teach her to step and throw, it was so funny in person. Way to go Maddie!


Sometimes, your just tired and you set yourself up for a nap. Last
sunday Da and I came into the living room and saw Sadie asleep.

Jack knows what to do, everyone else is always filling this thing up with water!

I put him in the girls bed last week, and he was
soooo happy! Could he be smiling any bigger?

This was a fun game too

I just love this little guy
6 comments:
Maddie's got great form, Da's tips must be working;) Jack does look so much bigger with his hair cut, can't wait until we live closer and dget to see each other more!
Sometimes my kids surprise me too with the things they learn in FHE while jumping on their heads. :) Cute little Maddie looks awesome and ready for a great TBall season. :)
Oh, I wish we could see Maddie's games. You will have to take tons of pictures! Jack is already looking so much bigger than just a month ago. I am excited we get to see you soon!!!
Can't wait to see you next week - Wish we could see Maddie play a game - she will do well with her Daddy coaching her
i would love video of Maddie's ( or is it Mady's) first game :)
Those are some cute kids! Love little Jack's mohawk! He is looking too grown up. How I wish we could get him and Winston together. They would be so cute together playing! Sniff!
Post a Comment