Jack is my little TV junkie. He has two
elmo dvd's, and a very old Barney tape that used to be Jared's and than was
Maddies.( Somehow Sadie skipped over that) I know its not the best thing for him at his age, but its just so hard to resist him. His favorite parts are the songs, and than he gets up and dances. When he brings me the
dvd, he runs over the the couch, hops up, points to the
tv with a huge smile. Who could resist that? And if you tell him no, he starts bawling. What is a mom to do?

The other day ago, a turtle crawled into our backyard. You can imagine how exciting that was

This picture is for
gramma sue, and for uncle George.
Gramma made Sadie's dress, and uncle
george found this dress for Maddie, and could not resist getting it for her. The both look adorable. They happened to be wearing them the same day, so I took their picture.

Last week I turned 32! I know I am old!!!!! The girls and
Da made me my favorite cake, which is the
reese's mix in the box. I only have it once a year, or I would be HUGE!!!!!

We went out to dinner at
julip, I love that place! We also went bowling. So much fun with the kids! Jack loved it! He wanted it to be his turn
every time!

Maddie is a very serious bowler, she runs as fast as she can up the lane

Sadie is a very good bowler too!

Thank you to my very sweet husband who always makes my day special!
7 comments:
You really do have the cutest little family!!!
Bowling is the best family sport out there - How where the scores? The girls look beautiful and I too would give in to Jack - How can you not? Toooo cute - him is!!!
We found a turtle at the beach in Idaho when I was a little kid, and it was just about the most exciting thing to happen all summer. The girl's dresses are adorable ( even though Maddie is looking way too grown up in her's)! AND, why are your girls not using the pink ball? There is no shame in using the six pound pink ball, I still do most of the time. Miss you guys, and can't wait for December!
Awwwww. We miss you guys!
I love that Jack is totally obsessed with the tv. Wasn't Maddie totally obsessed with some video when we first moved to Pullman? Some crazy baby einstien thing?
I am so jealous you guys found a turtle in your backyard! The kids look great and I am happy you had a great B-Day. I hope to see you guys soon.
Maddie scares me with her cuteness--she can turn it on way to easy! Where does she learn that head turn stuff?!? She is also a way serious bowler--her face is pretty intense.
Where does Jack get his TV fetish? Dad? His sisters? Maybe he's bored?
Post a Comment