Last Friday we had a snow day!! No school! Less than 3 inches and the entire area was shut down. Still I guess its been the most snow Mississippi has had in 20 years! The girls and Jack had so much fun. Jack was hilarious. He kept saying "whoa!" and picking up snow and throwing it and laughing. The girls of course remember snow and they were pros at making a snow man with Daddy. They played out there most of the day. It was all melted two days later, and its predicted to be up to the 60's by the end of the week. I love that! It was nice to have a little fun, but nice that it went away so quickly. I was born to be a southerner.








So, a few weeks ago Liz flew down so we could take a girl vacation. What fun! I have never done that before. I think all moms should take a vacation with a friend without their kids at least once! We went to gulf shores and did some shopping and walked on the beach and than we drove to New Orleans and ate ourselves til we were sick with Cajun food. We went to the french Quarter and shopped all day. We also went to the the world war II museum. All things that would of been impossible to do with little ones. We had beautiful weather, nearly 70 degrees every day. I was so glad for Liz!

So apparently this is Brad Pitt's house. Pretty cool.

And the only picture we took together. Sad! We had a great time. Thanks for coming Zil! I love you!

So this little turkey has started taking all his clothes off when we put him to bed now. Not great. But the first time we caught him, he thought he was pretty funny. We got him up to dress him and he kept saying " Naked, ha ha" And laughing about himself. It was hard to keep a straight face actually. Yep, this little guy has to sleep in footsie jammies now, even for nap time. Little stinker.

My mom sent the girls these princess jammies in the mail and they wanted me to take their picture. Jack got a pair of sport ones, but he was not interested in posing.

So my stomach is rapidly growing(I am really scared this one is going to be another 10 pounder)and the girls have taken to putting dolls in their shirts, pretending that they are pregnant too. The other day I saw Jack running around the house with his shirt bulging, yes he was pregnant with a stuffed horse. And proud of it.

Jack is doing pretty well with his potty training. He goes almost always when we put him on the potty, however, he never tells us when he has to go. But is this the cutest little bum you have ever seen?

What do you do when you only have two legs, but three kids? Y'all just pile on.

Sadie wanted us to be twins one day, she decided that we would both wear brown shirts and wear our hair in a pony tail.

Jack's new favorite toy is Lego's! He gets soooo excited when he builds it up really tall. What a little cutie.
10 comments:
I agree...everyone needs a girlfriend trip. Also the twin day picture is so cute. what a great memory to have!
Girl trips are fun. I love that they are pretending to be pregnant. I could imagine my boys doing that if I was prego. Christian asks me all the time whether I have a baby in my tummy. It seems you may have received more snow than us this winter. The boys have barely been able to play outside in it. Crazy winter. I love how everything shuts done for a couple inches of snow. :)
What a great post!
I think nacked babies are funny, and I really think defiant kids are funny because I don't have any yet ;)
i love the fact that you have gotten more snow than i have the last few months
How fun for you guys to have a girls trip!!! You guys look so adorable!!! You look like you are feeling good - no morning sickness??
Don't you love the South and their weather? I actually will really miss the mild winters. I had to laugh a little when they closed the entire city for a snow day -- I wonder what would happen if they had an Idaho snow storm. :)
Your blog is so beautiful! You are good at decorating it.
Love all the pictures and all the people in them.
keep posting, we love it.
Great pictures - love the fact that you have had more snow then us this winter- You and Sa look like twins - you can tell she is your daughter - Jack just cracks me up - what a great kid!!
My boy loves to be naked too! He yells "Naked Boy!" and runs through the house laughing. I love the strategic positioning of the camera when you took the picture! Congratulations on #4, how exciting!
Your kids are always so cute! Looks like they had so much fun in the snow! What a fun novelty in MS! That's so great that you had a nice girl trip with Liz too--I'll bet Da had nice bonding time with the kiddos while you were gone too! What a treat!
Great pics everyone looks great. the pjs look great i miss you guys!!!! give kisses and hugs out properly.
Post a Comment