Wednesday, March 3, 2010

School Parties and a girl scout

Below are some pictures from the girls Valentines parties at school. Da went with Sadie and I went to Madelynn's party.
Sadie's class Sadie with Carson and Jenna Claire

Her Valentine box, so cute. Miss Williams is just the best teacher. We are so blessed that we found her for Sadie.


Madelynn is a girl scout! She actually a daisy. She looks so cute in her little uniform and she loves it. She is most excited about the camping.
Maddie with her little friend Anna at her party. It was so nice to go and help out in her class for the party. It seems with as much as I get to do for Sadie's school, I hardly get to do anything in Maddie's class. Her school is so well organized, with 2 teachers for every kindergarten class, and only 19 kids. I love that for her, I just wish they needed my help more.
Sadie came to Maddie's party. Da was teaching a class that morning, so he couldn't take the other kids, but Maddie loved having her sister there. Plus it was a good chance for Sadie to spend some time in the kindergarten class room(she will be one this fall)
What a beautiful little girl. A mom that was helping out at the party said that her son thinks Maddie is cute. Da was not happy with this report!

2 comments:

KrizteeTrain said...

I've got your back Da. I've got a crowbar and my neighbor (the assistant mission leader) has an ax.

Good to go.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Da!