We have had 2 ultrasounds so far, and all is going well with the baby and the pregnancy. I have been sick and very tired of course, yet I am every pregnancy, and this one is no different. Except for the fact that we have three other children to care for at the same time. :)
A little story on how this sweet little baby came to be......This summer I had a feeling that we needed to start thinking about another baby. I came to Da and started out by saying " don't freak out, but I think we need to start thinking about another baby" He responded with, " oh no, me too, but I am going to need some time to get used to the idea" I agreed. A few months went by and I asked him how it was going and if he was still thinking about the next baby. He said " yes, but I still need more time" I suggested he pray about it. His response cracked me up and still makes me laugh when I think about it. He said " Pray about it?! Why bother?! Like He's going to say no!!"I gently said maybe that was his answer. Still I did not pressure him. Finally another few months went by and he came to me and said that he was ready and that he didn't feel we should delay any longer. Instantly I was pregnant! ( I don't usually get pregnant that easy) I guess the Lord was just waiting for Da to give the green light. With that all said, I want everyone to know that He and I could not be more excited to be parents again and to have a new baby in our home.
We have been so blessed, we have the three sweetest, cutest children and know that this one will be just as special and just as loved.





12 comments:
Congratulations!!!! What a sweet story!!!
YAY!
That is kind of how it happened with Paige...just when we needed it, and right when the Lord wanted it. Congratulations. There is nothing better than the spiritual promptings to add to your family. Hope you get to feeling better soon, and good luck keeping up with the other 3.
Congrats! :)
I've told a few of my friends that story and it gets funnier every time! Thanks for going for #4--takes the pressure off of us for #3. :) Glad I get to tell people now.
So I was talking with Troy last night and he said he wants to have a boy cousin, not a girl cousin.
Then he kicked Cristy in the stomach five times.
Boys, 1
Girls, 0
Grant and I both kind of hope you have a girl, otherwise we can forsee years of Hallie complaining that the boys won't let her play...
If you don't have a boy who is Jack going to beat up?
I'm so happy for you! Four actually does help out with the "third wheel" fitting in better.
Hey - I am so glad that I can tell people that I am expecting three grandchildren this summer!! Now when do we learn if it is a boy or girl?
Love seeing the pictures. I can't wait for all these babies to arrive. There can never be too many grandbabies!
Congrats. I am so happy for you guys. I think it will be a girl! When are you guys going to visit again?
Post a Comment