Friday, April 23, 2010

Daddy/daughter dance

Tonight the girl scouts hosted a daddy daughter dance. When I found out about that, I immediately signed Da and Maddie up! It was just too sweet. She has been excited about it all week. She picked out her clothes and jewelry and even used a little of my blush. One beautiful girl!


Da and Maddie doubled with Kayla and Stuart. The girls are in the same troop, and love each other so much. This was special for them.
Da pining on the corsage. She was surprised and I think it made her feel grown up. (the corsage was totally my idea, but I let Da take credit for it, because I am nice like that :) )
Stuart and Kayla and Maddie and Da.
One sweet Daddy with his little girl.

6 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

That is absolutely the sweetest thing ever!!!! I love the corsage!!! :) Good idea!!!

Grandma Sue said...

Did they all have a great time? Daddy / Daughter time is the greatest

KrizteeTrain said...

Yes, how did it go?

Porter Family said...

Awwwww...how fun!

Janelle said...

How super cute!

Cristy Michelle said...

I seriously teared up at this one. Your kids can't get any older. It is just happening too fast!