With the girls in school all day, I am home alone with a newborn and a toddler all day. I feel like I am back in time, only reliving it with boys this time. I have had to learn to adjust my life again and I am
remembering what its like to not really have someone to talk too. In some ways its nice having the girls busy, I can get so much more done around here, in a short amount of time. However, with not chasing all the kids around, time goes so much more slowly when you are rocking and soothing a newborn. I LOVE spending time with the boys, my days are just going slower than I am
accustomed to. Its just an adjustment.
Jack is at such a fun age. He is in love with toy story and buzz and woody. When my mom was here she bought the kids toy story 2, and Jack some toy story
pjs(yes, she spoiled all my children while she was here), and he is always pretending he is buzz.
"mom, I buzz
yightyear!!!"

Yesterday he starting pulling ingredients out of the pantry and said, "
Yet's make a cookies Mommy" Who could say no to that?

He really loves Kevin. I love how he comes up and starts talking to him about all kinds of things. Cracks me up.

Little Kevin is
sooooo sweet and cute. We just love this little guy so much.

Look at those little chubby cheeks!

Here he is sporting his new clothes from the
Huismans! So cute, and admiring his cow from Grandma Cindy. Sadie is always giving him toys and animals to him in his crib. She is so funny with him. Such a little mom.


Yes, he has the same droopy eyelid as Jack. Only the opposite eye. Must be something our boys are prone to getting. Looks like we will be spending lots of time with Dr.
McVay. His eye is much better than Jacks was as a baby. And Jacks is so improved, I am not worried. Yet, we will be taking him to the same specialist. We really are blessed to live here in Ms, with there being such a HUGE research hospital here. Dr.
McVay specializes in children with eyelid issues. Can not get more specific to our case than that.

The girls are doing so great in school. They both love it! I know we made the right decision to send Sadie to Kindergarten this year. It has really brought the girls even closer together and
Da says its so sweet to see them running in to the school together hand in hand.

To end this post, I wanted to include this picture of our family with the Granges. They moved last week and we are missing them so badly! We really can not express our love and appreciation for them! They have been some of our very best friends, and we are so grateful that they we were here for us when we moved to Mississippi. We wish them the BEST, and hope that they find a wonderful family in their new town to welcome them as they welcomed us here. Back: Stuart,
Kimber,
Da and Kevin, Jack and Me
Front: Kayla, Maddie,
Kiera, Sam and Sadie
3 comments:
"I want to kiss Kevin's cheeks." - Grayam
They are all getting so big. So glad the girls are loving school. Bummer your friends moved! That's the worst. Why do we all have to be grown up and go and get jobs and things? I'm starting to really resent that. I like my people to stay nearby! Do you get a nap time during the day? I mean for the kids, of course. So you get some reading time or something. I love nap time. Can't wait till I can experience that again!
Kevin is a cutie - Nice school bus picture - but I've never been assigned a number 43 - Good thing Da isn't taller - his whole head would be cut off on that last shot - Peace is a good thing and fleeting - thanks for the pictures- next years calendar will just be our family - only took me years to get this done.
I love reading your posts!!!! You are such a sweet mom. :)
Post a Comment