For each one of my babies I have taken pictures of them at 5 days old. I set up a little studio and pretend I am a photographer. Kevin's turned out so cute. He is just so sweet. This little guy is an angel baby. He rarely cries, and he is a great little sleeper. Most nights he will give me a 4 hour stretch followed by another 3-4 hour stretch. I am
probably jinxing myself right now. :) We are all adjusting perfectly well to our sweet little addition. The hardest part about having 4 kids is keeping the baby safe. I have found Jack in the crib with him, when I got after him about it, he responded with, "But I nice". Also the other day ago I had him in the swing, when I look over to see Sadie holding him and walking around! Other than his safety, things are going really smoothly. All the kids love and adore him.
Da and I can not get enough of him. When we get the other three kids in bed at night, we spend hours fighting over who gets to hold him and cuddle him. He is a pretty sweet little guy.

Not the best picture of all 4 kids, but hey its what we got.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh Nik...... he is absolutely DARLING!!!! I would love to come and join the fight to snuggle him!! :) I'm glad things are going so well.
He is such a cutie! I love that his sleeper has a tie on it, kevin is one stylin kid already! Now stop reading this and go make sure that boy is safe, we want him all in one piece when we get to finally see him:)
i love how all your kids love each other!!
What a cutie!!! I love your 5 day photo shoot - it is a great idea!! I can't wait to meet him!!
Congrats on the sweetest little guy! I can't wait to meet him. He looks so sweet, I don't blame your other kiddos not being able to stay away from him! Good luck with that! Too cute!
he's precious nik! congrats! and i love his name, too. i can't believe you have 4 kids. wow.
Post a Comment