Friday, August 27, 2010

Like Sister like brother

Remember this?

Jack is into sandwiches these days. He will come up to me and say, "wanna eat mommy". I say "OK, let's go find something". We open the fridge, he sees the mayo and says" I wanna sandwich mommy" And, to be more like Sa, he likes to make his own too. I snapped these pictures of him yesterday.



Today Da was planning on going to have lunch with the girls at school. I asked Jack if he wanted to go with Daddy and he jumped up and starting packing his lunch. He had ketchup in there too, but realized he could not zip it, so he took it out.

Bye Mommy!

6 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

Oh he is soooooooo cute!!!!!

Liz and Grant said...

HaHa! Ketchup and mayonaise, the kid has good taste:)

Grandma Sue said...

I will make sure I have plenty of real mayo at Christmas.

KrizteeTrain said...

You guys tried flavored mayo before? It's SO good.

Darren and Laura said...

did he pack any bread?

Shaila Lou said...

Oh my goodness, not another mayonnaise lover! How funny!