Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Musical Maddie

Maddie has always been muscial. The child was singing entire songs by the time she was 18 months old. This month she started piano lessons. Its a skill Da and I have always wanted for our children and had decided years ago that when they were old enough, they would have lessons. She is doing very well and enjoying it too. I am suprised with how quickly she learned the notes on the piano and how much she is improving every week.

Enjoy the video, the song is entitled Happy Halloween. :)

4 comments:

Darren and Laura said...

too cute!!

Ashley said...

Wow, she's coming along fast! Tell Maddie my kids love to watch this.

Grandma Sue said...

Wow - I mean really - WOW - I can't believe she is old enough for lessons and of course she would pick it up quickly - she has music in her blood - this grandma is totally impressed - Tell her I gave her a round of applause

cpcgporter said...

Good job maddie i can tell you feel the music as you play it a sign of true talent. Ilove you.