Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kev is 6 weeks

Time has flown by and already our sweet little baby is 6 weeks old. He is so adorable and we all love him so much. We are adjusted to having 4 kids now, and at times its a bit crazy, but always an adventure. He is growing fast. His hair still is brownish-red, and his skin is very fair. His eyebrows and eyelashes are snow white, just like Sadie's and Jack's. It leads us to believe he may turn out to be very blond just like them. His eyes are still a mystery. At times it looks like there are brown specks, and at others it seems they are turning a lighter blue. Time will tell I guess.

He is a great little sleeper at night, waking only once or twice, nursing and goes right back to sleep. He, however, is not a great napper. Oh well, if I have to chose, I am glad its this way. We have also figured out he is a bit of a homebody. He is more happy and content when he is at home. Though we are a busy family and he just has to make do when we are out. He and I went back to church last week and we have survived. Da was called to be in the bishopric 2 years ago when we moved here, and I was petrified to sit on my own with my brood. I was even more petrified to go back with an extra one. However, we have survived the last 2 years, and we will survive now. Jack is still loud and crazy, and I think its safe to say we are the loud family in church. But hey, that's how it is.

He is becoming more alert and focuses on our faces more and gives us plenty of precious smiles. He has a darling little dimple on his left cheek that is just too cute.He was giving me such great smiles this morning, I asked Da to grab the camera. But, alas, he was bored by than.

I realize I am so not good about taking pictures of myself with my children. I vow to get better at that.
This afternoon we finally managed to get a picture of his little smile. How sweet it is.
Sa is his best little second mother. She loves him and is so patient with him, and loves to take care of him. She has nicknamed him Kevy-roo and it has really stuck. Even Jack calls him Kevy-roo, it fits him.
They are not all looking at the camera, but all four of our adorable children are in it.

5 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

What a cutie!!!! He looks just like Jack - I think

The Patty Cake House said...

He is darling..... just like the other three!!!!

Darren and Laura said...

I love the fact that Kevin is looking at the camera and the older two aren't. how often does that happen? :)

Liz and Grant said...

He is so sweet! Those eyes look so dark I bet they could go could go either way. Love all the pictures! I can't wait to see him, and the other 5 Mississippi Campbells!!!

Shaila Lou said...

Ah, so sweet and cute! Four kids, seems crazy when I first met you with only two. Four scares me, but I can't wait to have another one at some point.

He looks a lot like Jack to me. I think the flash from the pictures make his eyes look like a dark blue.