We had a great Halloween this year. On wed we had the ward party/carnival. It was fun and the kids had such a great time. They made out with a bunch of junk of course, and I am pretty sure Maddie had 4 donuts and 2 cupcakes.

Jack and Maddie at the cupcake walk

I ran the donut booth(I am on the activities committee) I loved it! It was fun having all the kids

On Saturday we went trick or treating. In the south if Halloween falls on a
Sunday, the city just moves it to
Saturday. Its pretty great. We went with tons of friends. Maddie just ran from house to house as fast as she could. She had so much fun. I remember doing that as a kid. I was happy for her, Jack and Sadie were a bit slower, so
Da ended up with the fast group of kids, and I ended up with the slower group.

Jack was Buzz light year!
Madelynn was a witch, it was a bit problematic for Jack since he
developed a fear of Witches this season. He still is not over it, we have to sit by him every night until he falls asleep, he gets in bed with us every night, and he won't go into any dark rooms. Poor kid. But Maddie sure looked cute and grown up.

Look at this cute little Dorothy. They don't come cuter than this.

And our little
Kevy-
roo was a cowboy(thanks for the baby gift aunt
mandy)


My mom sent the kids some Halloween clothes. The girls got pajamas, and the boys got Halloween shirts. This one on
Kevy is so cute.

We of course went to the library
celebration. Libby is Jessie, Ben is Woody, and Ross is the other Buzz. Too cute. Don't mind Jack's face, he really was having fun.

Jack and his best friend Grady. I love that they are holding hands.

Happy Halloween
ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment