One might think I would be embarrassed to post this picture of my laundry needing to be folded, and I totally am. I just wanted to say why I have been so behind on my blog lately, and the reason is not really laundry. I mean, laundry is just a fraction of it, I am so busy! Every day flies by and it seems I got nothing done, again. Just like yesterday.

I would like to say that I have the greatest husband in the world, because he suggested that while he fold all this laundry, I catch up on our blog!
2 comments:
I will have to admit that I recently had a similar looking pile in our laundry room. I finally decided to tackle it after the kiddos went to bed. That I did and felt great as I crawled into bed...except the next morning as I was showering, Calie was looking for a particular shirt and dumped out all the laundry...folding it again tonight! Good Luck to you and your pile :)
Ohhhhhh you have no idea how happy I am to see this. I think I lost one of my kids in our pile of laundry........ oops!!!!! :)
Post a Comment