Saturday, November 20, 2010

Family

We have had Grant and Liz here for a full day now and I am once again reminded of how great they are. They are definitely our favorites.

6 comments:

Damon, nikki, madelynn, sadie said...

2 nephi 9:34

Grandma Sue said...

LOL How did Grant get at your blog?

Mandy said...

Haha, I had to look up the scripture :) I think if Grant and Liz went and visited some family and there WASN'T a random post declaring them the favorites that would be weird. We've come to expect it :) We are all jealous you guys get to be together.

Mandy said...

P.S. I know I'm really the least observant person, but I just noticed your new big family picture. ADORABLE!!!

Porter Family said...

If you like them so much that you leave your computer still logged on so Grant can pull these shenanigans, well maybe we'll just stay home this year. (Just kidding...someone has to put Grant in his place!) Can't wait to see you in a few days!!! And that is a dang cute picture Nik!

cathy said...

Super-cute new sweater picture!