Right after we came back from Grant and Liz's we had some visitors. Cass and her kids came and stayed with us for a week. It was great! Have I mentioned on this blog how much we love visitors???????????We tried to show her all the main highlights of our area. I think she and the kids had fun, I know we loved having them! These pictures might be a bit sporadic, but at least we thought to take some! We took them to Cock of the walk, a
restaurant that serves really good catfish. The kids are feeding the ducks afterwards in this picture.

We also went to the zoo of course, one of my
favs in this area.

Ellie, Sadie and
Tylie.

So cute
Kierstyn checking out the bears. This bear was really putting on a show for us that day.

Playing on the eggs.

These two are just too cute together. They really have fun.

We took them to the swamp in hopes to see some gators, but no luck this time. Bub was disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment