Quick story about this kid. The other day ago, we are getting ready to go to the pool, and Jack comes up to me naked and says, Mom, I peed. Ok, I said where? He says, I show you. I follow him into the living room where he runs and points to his pee all over the wood floor and says TA-DA!!! Are you kidding? What did he think I was going to say? Yeah Jack, good job for peeing all over the floor????? Anyways, needless to say, he was in big trouble. I guess its kind of funny now, but I can not believe that kid sometimes!
We kind of failed taking pics of Easter this year. But we had a great time. The kids had an egg hunt, and we had dinner with some friends. Perfect day.

Sa's hair is getting so long, and its sooooo thick. She had me straighten it for her the other day, and I took a picture because it looked so pretty.

Last week Maddie had a fairy tale program at school, and they had to come in costume. Maddie went as little red riding hood.
She was adorable. They do such a great job at her school, I could not be happier with the kids school.

Look my strong muscles mom!

Our last ward activity was the pine wood derby. We made a car, painted it red and white and named it campbells soup chicken noodle. Sadly we weren't that good. But that's ok, it was so fun. We LOVE our ward so much. They are such our family here.
Here is my little Kevy with Emily's little twin girls Maizey and Maryn. They love Kevin, a little too much usually. But I Love them! They are so cute.
Enjoying a bite of grass.
We bought theses little foam rollers from sally beauty. I have wanted them since Kimber bought them for her girls, I just never find myself in that store. But obviously one day we did,and Maddie loves them. She looks pretty cute with her curly hair. Now, maybe one of these days I will remember to take a picture of the finished product.
Our last ward activity was the pine wood derby. We made a car, painted it red and white and named it campbells soup chicken noodle. Sadly we weren't that good. But that's ok, it was so fun. We LOVE our ward so much. They are such our family here.




2 comments:
That story about Jack peeing on the floor is hysterical. I love the Taa Daa part. Cracks me up.
i have told everybody I know and i still get tears in my eyes laughing as i tell it. What a funny kid.
Post a Comment