I read a memoir awhile back, the main character is diagnosed with cancer and is told that she will never be able to have anymore children. She has two, but she said she always wanted four. If you have four, you can use it for any excuse. Oh, she can't send out Christmas cards, she has four kids. Oh, she is always late, she has four kids. Oh, her house is a mess, but she has four kids. Anyways, I do have four kids, and I have been behind in everything ever since! Acutually, it really started after only having three. But with four, I think I qualify for the four kid excuse.
Just a few pics of Kev. He is growing up too fast. He is all over the place, now starting to pull up on things.


He loves the swing. If you hold on until the end of this post you can see a cute video of Maddie pushing him. It is sideways, but hey, I have four kids remember?

Maddie went to the girl scout dance again this year with Chris and Elizabeth. They had a great time. I love this picture.

Yes its true, Sadie lost her first tooth! She was so excited!!!! What a cute little smile

Earlier this week we went to Florida because my sister had her baby. Plus, my mom was there helping out, so it was a perfect time to go spend some time. We stayed in a hotel near her house. We didn't want to be "Hi Cas, welcome little Bear, now let me and my husband and four kids stay at your house" Anyways, the bad thing is this, I only remembered my camera one day and that was when we went to the beach. So, Yes, I am a loser Aunt, and I have no pictures of little Bear, but I assure you he is very cute! All the cousins had sooooo much fun together. I love spending time with family, its times like these that make me very homesick. I would love for my kids to be able to play with their cousins and grandparents all the time.
3 comments:
I love technology - love the video and pics - Miss you all
I love that we could all be together. I had such a perfect time. And yes Destin is the most beautiful beach Ive ever seen and yet Ive seen so very few!!!
I still have time for SOME stuff, but I only have the one kid...I can only imagine what will happen with four!!!
Post a Comment