Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New haircuts

Maddie has been begging me for 2 years to cut her hair in a bob. I finally caved today and let her do it. She went with an a-frame, very slightly stacked in the back. It looks adorable on her.






With Sadie, we cut some layers, and thinned her out some. It really makes her hair look softer. She is such a beautiful girl













And our little crazy Jack could not let me take the girls picture without taking his. Of course he had to act just like a boy!




3 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

Is Maddie cute because of the hair or missing her front teeth? Does she miss putting her hair up? Sa's curls are beautiful, Jack is one handsome boy. Miss these kids LOTS!!!

Stuart and Kimber said...

(I tried to post before, but it wouldn't take.)

Love their haircuts, but I'm not showing my girls!

Where did you get all your water barrels? I'm totally envious!

Hope all is well.

Ashley said...

Elizabeth is so jealous! She's been begging me too, since about Christmas to cut it exactly like Maddie's new do. She's so cute - it makes me not mind cutting Elizabeth's like that. And those pictures of Sadie are seriously gorgeous!