Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bogue Chitto

 A few weeks ago we went tubing down the Bogue Chitto river with some great friends.  We went with the Chamberlains, Chris, Ashley, their 5 kids, and Amy and her two kids.   It was a perfect day.  Sadly, we did not take a picture of the whole group, but we did get a picture of the kids.  Isn't that how it always is? 

This is a picture of the rope swing, and I am proud to say that I did it!!!!!!!!  Da always does these sort of things, and this time I thought I would give it a go. But to be honest, the water was much warmer than I anticipated( I am used to melted snow water in Idaho) so I was not afraid of being to cold.  I did stand up there for quite some time building my courage, but it was really fun when I finally took the plunge!
 While the grownups( and a few of the braver kids, a.k.a. Katherine) swung on the rope swing, the kids played in the sand. 

 And Jack lapped up the water hmmmmm..... anyways....

 When we stopped at the mud slides, which were not in good working order, the kids found a little rope swing of their own.

 And this is a fabulous picture of my very good friend Amy.  I just had to include it.
 Sweet little Kevy-Roo.   He did great. 
We had so much fun, I really hope that we are going to make this a yearly thing??? Right y'all?

1 comment:

KrizteeTrain said...

Who doesn't love rope swings! They are the best and tubing is fin so long as everyone remembers sunscreen :)