Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Last week we went to the Pumpkin Patch with some of our very best friends the Ritters.  Most of the pictures are easy enough to understand, so enjoy.   The next few were so cute, and I couldn't decide which one was best, so I put them all up.










This is funny. We are on the hayride and Ben decides to tackle Jack, because anytime is a good time to wrestle when you are a boy their age.  The best part is that one of them said, I think it might of been Ben, now its my turn Jack!








Our family with the Ritter family


Afterwards we came back to our house, Da bbq'd for us and we carved our pumpkins.  Its the Ritters tradition to listen to Christmas music while carving pumpkins.  I normally start Nov. 1st, but I am a huge fan of Christmas music, so this year we started in Oct.!  I love it!


2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

Fun times and great pictures

Mandy said...

So cute! And way to get some family pictures! I always forget to do that. Also, I love that Jack wears his cape while carving pumpkins :) Miss u guys!