We have been having a great fall. Life is busy and hectic as usual, but I just love the change of seasons. Its nice to have a cool breeze in the air. The first two pics are of our little Kevy roo. He is walking everywhere now. No crawling for this guy anymore. Its about time, 15 months old! Time has flown by. He is so sweet. He loves to give kisses, he will give Da a kiss, than me, than Da again, than me again. We never tire of it. His smile is so precious. He loved to carry around these pumpkin buckets, it just cracked me up. A few times he had three of them, and he would be walking around the house.
We went to the State Fair this year, just as we do every year. The best part is that my kids actually feed the animals! It only took them 4 years to build their courage, but they did it!
Kev loves animals. When ever he sees a cat or a dog, he wants to pet them and touch them. He was just as excited about the barnyard variety.
Maddie petting a baby chick
We got invited to a wonderful friends Halloween party this year. NO kids was the best part about it. I mean we love those little guys, but let's face it, its hard to have a conversation with them around. As they think they are the center of attention at all times. Anyways, I helped Nichole make some of the food and it was so fun.
These are eye deviled eggs. Sliced olive and a dollop of ketchup
This is a cheesehead Frankenstein. Yes, I made this guy, he looked so cool.
It was a costume party, in case you were wondering if we have weird friends and this is how they always dress.
Da and I went as Harry and Hermione.
One week ago Sadie lost her top tooth at school. She looked so cute, I took her picture
And than 5 days later, she lost the second top tooth. So she is missing all 4 of her front teeth. Its so cute and funny because she is having a hard time talking and making some of those sounds with out her teeth.
These are a little bundles of joy dressed up for the ward Halloween party. We have Yoda, Queen Amidala, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker. Yes, they are all HUGE fans of star wars.
I am sorry, but is anything cuter than a baby in a hat? This is most certainly the cutest little Yoda I have ever seen.
Sa wore the wig for the Halloween party, and than realized that it was very HOT. So, for trick or treating, we did her own hair in buns.
Luke Skywalker is so tough!
I loved this costume. She looked awesome!
Last week for Jacks preschool we went on a field trip to the fire station.
Too fun!
Regionals Day 2!
4 years ago




3 comments:
seriously the best costumes ever!!! i so wish i could see them in person
Everyone looked great - fire trucks are cool
Awesome costumes, especially Yoda.
Your comment about your friends not always dressing that way cracked me up something serious.
Post a Comment