I have really been grateful for all my many tremendous blessings I have been given lately. I love that I get to stay home with these sweet and precious little ones. They fill my heart(and my time) to overflowng! I am so grateful for a Husband who works hard so that I can be a full time mom. We have taken some cute pictures recently. I am not feeling to creative with words tonight, so the pictures will have to speak for themselves. The above picture is of Jacks preschool class after they made Indian vests. It was a big hit!
This little Kevy just cracks us up. Whenever he sees a camera, he hams up this huge smile and says "cheeeeeeesssssseeeeee"
The girls with Mckenzie
Our rolling blading super star! She is getting pretty good.
We decorated the Christmas tree last night. Sa told me the best part of Christmas is decorating the tree.
Maddie is mad in this picture because she didn't get to hold kev! SORRY!
Kev is getting older and bigger and the boys are playing more and more together. Yesterday they were in the living room wrestling and Kevy was cracking up.
About 2 weeks ago the leaves starting falling and for several days the kids would go outside, rake up the leaves into a small pile and jump in them. I loved it as it would entertain them for hours.
Isn't it great that they all happened to be wearing red shirts that day? Kev was napping.
These three get along so well (sometimes) They tied themselves together and walked around the house like this for at least an hour.
Stay tuned for a wonderful Thanksgiving with a beautiful baptism.




3 comments:
i am seriously going to have to find time to visit next year!
I have videos of Darren saying Cheeeese as the camera rolls - it is all in the family - Calendar waiting for those baptism pictures
I cannot believe how quickly they are growing up, especially Sa! Can't wait for January and some warm weather :)
Post a Comment