Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just some cute pictures of my kids


Just some cute pictures of my kids


Kevy is loving the swings.  He is outside on them all the time, he is growing up too fast for my liking.

 Cute little Jack in the trees
 Sadie performing on the tramp

Jack enjoying a creation of his own. A peanut butter, lunch meat and raisin sandwich. When he told me that is what he wanted, I tried to talk him out of it. Because who would really like that? But he was so sure, and gobbled it right up. Even tried to convince me I should make one for myself because it was "wreally good" My first thought was, " Can you say Papa Matt?" Ever since I joined Da's family I have heard everyone make fun of my father in law, and all his weird food creations. I guess Jack decided to follow in his foot steps.

 This is a picture of Kevy and Freya.  My good friend Karen's daughter.  Look at Kev just cheesing it up.  He sees the camera, and he instantly starts saying "cheeeeese"
 And my two cute boys enjoying a rest time together. 
 

No comments: