Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A visit from the Loves

We were so happy to have a visit from some old friends about a week ago.   Colby and Lori were driving through on their way home from a beach vacation.  They stopped in and spent the night with us.  We had so much fun getting together with them.   Colby, Da and I graduated together, and Colby married Lori  who he met in College in Arkansas.  Even though it has been many years since we have seen them, it was as if no time had passed. Da and I both said to each other, Colby has not changed a bit. He is exactly the same. 

 Sadie and Kallie soon discovered that they were soul sisters. It is amazing how quickly these two become the best of friends. I think that we will have to not wait so long to get together again. 

 This is their other Daughter, Avaley. She is too cute. 
We had a such a great time with them.  We will have to go a visit them next time.  Maddie was thrilled to find out that they live in the same town as her fav. celebrities, The Duggar family.   She pretty much is dying to go there now in hopes that we may run into the Duggars.  Apparently, they see them all the time around town.  

When they pulled out of our driveway, I said to Da, I feel like they are family.  And Da said, Exactly how I feel.   We love you guys!  Thanks for coming!

1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

Colby looks the same