Having 3 boys in a row is so fun. They keep things really lively, loud and entertaining around our crazy home.
Little Carter Bug is growing so fast. He started crawling when he was 7 months. He is always on the go, wanting to follow his siblings everywhere. He is weaned off of his heart medication now, we are hoping that all will be well with that change.
Kev had his tonsils out in September. Following in his family's footsteps. He really did great, and I am grateful that he will be much healthier now. This little guy could snore!!!! He actually had sleep apnea, which can be dangerous. I love spending time with him. With the olders at school, Kev and I get lots of time together. He is so sweet and cute, I am afraid I may spoil him a bit.
Now for our big 5 year old boy Jack. He learned to ride his bike without trainers this fall. He LOVES to ride his bike, and is so proud of himself. He is such a good boy!
I KNOW!!! Disregard that he has no shoes on, and no helmet! I really am a good Mom.
Recently we were at an event that had face painting. I thought these turned out really cute. Love my girls!!!
Red Popsicle looks like blood. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment