Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Gulf Shores 2013

 
In August we took a fabulous beach trip with some of our favorite family members. It was a pretty great time, soaking up the sun, enjoys the waves.
 


 Jack was a crazy man!!!  Uncle Nathaniel had to "haul" him out a few times.












 We did go out and do a little crab hunting one night.  The kids loved that!





 Troy and Kevie were so cute on this trip. They really become little friends.




 Every night, Uncle Nathaniel held a shell contest.  The kids took this quite seriously, and so did Nathaniel.  It was really cute seeing them looking for a  shell that was cool, and original. I really love that he made that so special for the kids.





 The kids did a little boogy boarding too.  They got pretty good.
 Grant taking the kids on a trip to Mexico.









 I love this picture of Sadie.  Who loves that hair??? Oh my goodness she is a lucky girl. 


Cristy wanted me to pretend that I was a real photographer, mainly because I have a pretty cool camera.  I thought their family pics turned out pretty good, and it was fun!












Can't wait to go back to the beach!!!  Best Vacation ever!

No comments: