Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sadie is baptized

August 17, 2013 was a special day in the Campbell family. Sadie was baptized a member of  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  The program was beautiful.  Sadie was darling.  There was such a sweet special spirit that was felt that day. Words can not express it adequately.  Aunt Liz, and myself gave the talks.  Damon baptized and confirmed her.  After she was confirmed a member of the church, she climbed into Da' s lap, with tears rolling down her face. She was in  her beautiful white dress, and its a moment I will never forget. 

 The girls played their violins with their wonderful violin teacher Nichole Sorenson. She helped them prepare.  They played  " I am a child of God", sang " When Jesus Christ was baptized" and played "Love at home".  I took this picture while they were practicing before the baptism started.  It was so precious, and sweet, and really I am speechless to again express the beauty of this program. Da and I could not of been more moved, and proud of them. These two beautiful girls, bearing their testimony though music, are our precious daughters.




 Our Eternal Family!  Families can be together Forever!


 Sadie with her sweet little friend, Libby Ritter.





When I tucked her in the night I asked her why she cried after she was confirmed.  She said" I just felt so happy and good inside.  Mom, when you got baptized did you feel this happy and good inside?"  I just hugged her, told her "Yes", wiped my tears and told her how much I love her!

No comments: