Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter Weekend

For Easter we went home to spend some time with our family. We had a really nice time, however the weather was terrible. One nice thing about Mississippi next year, likely we will have a warmer, sunnier day. Here is Madelynn with her umbrella she got from the Easter Bunny. We did have a pretty nice day on Saturday, the kids played outside at Grandma's daycare, the funnest place you can imagine!(to kids)









On Saturday night we were able to go over to Dave and Janelle's and Brady and Lani came with their new baby Lilah. These two cute cousins are only 2 weeks apart.

Here the girls are hunting eggs in my parents yard. Notice they are wearing their winter coats. Nice warm day! They still had fun.
Sadie was pretty excited about all the candy!



The kids coloring easter eggs.



Me with my three adorable children!
A fairly good family picture, everyone is looking at the camera!





7 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Looks like a great visit home. Cute pictures. Good job getting one of your fam...sad to say we still haven't accomplished that somehow.

Lani said...

Lilah and Jack are so cute together! Jack looks like he's pretty relaxed. :>)
Great job getting pics of the fam on Easter. I don;t think we managed to get one of the kids at all!

Grandma Sue said...

Greaaaaaat pictures! Sadie loves her candy! Uncle Darren counts on that. Your family picture is perfect - you are all in it. Love you guys.

Mandy said...

Fun pictures! I'm sad about our awesome spring weather too. I love how Sa poses for the camera - my favorite is her with her umbrella and basket smiling so big her eyes are closed, adorable!

Porter Family said...

Mandy's favorite picture was our favorite picture, too. You guys look great! Can't wait to have you out here in our warm weather. Hey, 50 degrees is way better than 30, right?

Lani said...

I tried to email but I think I have the wrong address... anyway, thank you for sending the car seat cover! It's great!

chuck and april said...

what a fun easter! looks like it was a blast.