Okay, I realize this is a bit delayed, but its kinda of busy having three kids. I just can not keep up with anything right now. When I had Sadie I thought having two kids really was not any harder than having one, but three is surely harder than two!! Jack is a sweet baby and we love him so much, you can see by the pictures how much his sisters love him too. He is growing, already almost 11 pounds! His eyes are changing color and we are pretty sure he is going to have blue eyes, and his hair is red! Not carrot red, but it is more like a strawberry blonde. Last weekend we went home for Easter to visit our families, and I have a lot of cute pictures, but for some reason I can not unload my camera, so I have to have Da take a look at it. Anyways, more to come than!




7 comments:
I can't believe he slept through the whole photo shoot! What a cute kid. We sure miss you guys, and we are glad to have another red head join the family.
What a porker - 11 pounds - the girls better watch out or better yet, if anyone messes with Maddie or Sadie little big brother will take care of them. I do love those pictures from the photo shoot-miss you guys and see you soon
Great pictures! The birth announcements were so very cute! He's a sweet baby! I wish I could have stayed and held him a little longer the other night. I can't believe I've only seen him once. I feel like a bad friend, yet it's hard to get away from my own family! Haha, you understand. I can't believe how big he is already. Winston goes in this week for his 2 month check up...I can't wait to see how big he is!
Those pictures are all soooo cute!!! At least your camera works, my camera broke. Tom says I need a camera with a steel cage around it. Can't wait to see you guys again!
Love,
Janelle
Just precious! We sure can't wait to meet this little guy of yours!
awww these pics are so precious. i can't belive how grown up the girls are now. i love that pic that sadie is looking out the corner of her eyes. that's so cute. babies growing up just goes by way way too fast. the boys have strep again...i think blake, the silent strep carrier, gave it to kurtis! remember last year?? your girls got it??
Greggers is beside himself with glee right now. He's shrieking at Sa's picture yelling Sa Sa come my house! Oh and he really likes the naked Jack picture. Talk about child porn DA.
Post a Comment