Here I am, catching up again. I am so busy lately I can not keep up with anything. We have been busy gettting ready for our garage sale this weekend. There is something about moving that just makes you want to get rid of a bunch of stuff. I have also been so busy getting Da's graduation announcements done. I finally finished them last night at midnight! They are out much later than planned, sorry to all who has been checking their mail daily hoping to get something exciting, like Da's grad card! We took some pictures of our family this weekend around campus. We wanted to do it early because next weekend there will be long lines at these places. We love Pullman and can not believe that we are moving so soon. I love this picture of Da and I. We realized that we never take pictures of just the two of us, we seem to have plenty of the kids!


Da in his grad clothes, he looks so cute and so grown up! We are proud of him.




Since I only have a double stroller, on the daily walk I carry Jack in the pack and push the girls. This is a game they play a lot lately. They are good mommies.

Our cute boy with a cute smile, his colic seems to be improving slightly these last few days, he is having some happy times at least.

My two boys catching a nap together. Da is such a sweet hubby, he stays up with Jack a lot at night!

The girls love to help with the laundry(which is great considering we are drowning in it!) I thought this was cute of them trying to reach the clothes from the washer to put in the dryer.

We took the kids to the Dentist last week. Madelynn is destined to be a hygenist! She hops right up there and loves to have her teeth cleaned, what a cute smile!

Sa on the other hand did not even open her mouth. The only picture I got of her was of her jumping out of the chair!

We were so lucky to have Aunt Cristy come for Jack's blessing. The girls had so much fun with her.


What a cute little football player, another cute outfit from Aunt Mandy!

9 comments:
That's a good idea to get the pictures before everyone is doing it at once. Quite a while ago, Matt said he didn't want to take pictures by the signs. He's all for being different I guess. Great pictures though. I have missed walking this week. I'm in desperate need for the excersice too. Hopefully all will be healthy next week.
Got the announcement already - great job Nik - and as usual- great pictures - Who was the photographer? We are so very "well pleased" of Damons accoumplishments - a big WOW
the pic of jack sleeping on da is so cute. jack is just all snuggled up and comfy. i like all the cougar pics. we did that too. so sad to leave isn't it?
its crazy how big all the kids are getting. i can't wait for cristy's wedding to see you all again. gongrats Da!!
Way to go Dr. Damon. I guess we have to respect you now. Love the laundry undies pic. At least she's wearing them, right? Not pulling a Britney Spears on us or anything.
Such cute pictures. We miss you guys so much. I love the picture of the girls helping with the laundry, its hysterical. My kids would only go to such effort if there was candy at the bottom. Now Hailey's taken to stealing my Clinique! Augh! I'm going to tie her to the bed.
Hi Nikki,
It's your neighbor above you here, Erica. I found your blog from Shaila's and I just had to comment on the graduation pictures...I'm so jealous you guys are done! One day we'll be there too. You give me hope. I also love, love, love the picture of the girls pushing their strollers with the front pack. So cute! I'm going to add you to my blog list if that's ok.
Your pictures are priceless. You are teaching us that, as a parent, you always have to have a camera around!
Can't wait to see the family!
~Nathaniel and Cristy
Thought I already commented, but I guess not. Excellent pictures, I enjoyed them all. I love those little nieces and nephew of mine, they're all so cute. (And you guys aren't so bad either)
Post a Comment