Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Damon Campbell, Ph.D

On Saturday we had a great day. Da graduated!!! It was so nice to see him actually walk. I even teared up when he came out, I am just so proud of him. Afterwards, we had a BBQ at our house and a lot of our family came, even Grant and Liz drove up and suprised us! It was so great to see them, we only wish we would of had more time together. The kids kept waving to him. That night Madelynn in prayers said that we are so grateful that daddy graduated. How sweet. What a great smile!
A family picture taken right after
Sadie just practicing for when she gets her Ph.D.
We went to Kamiak Butte last night with Mandy and George and Matt and Shaila for family home evening. I thought this picture was so precious!
Madelynn and George hopped up on this tree and asked me to take their picture together.
This is the view you got if you were walking behind Da. Pretty funny!
Da and the girls went to Dad's night at Maddie's school and made this bird house, they are sure proud of it. They said they are waiting until we get to Mississippi to hang it up.

Sadie is so into puzzles these days. She does them for a couple of hours every day!
More pictures from Kamiak, all the kids on top of the ridge.
Malcom was so cute when he saw this rock, he said lets sit together on this Maddie!
The girls hiking.


A day at Reaney park.
Sadie was loving on Grayam, he looks annoyed;)

Two cute cousins
Maddie and Shaila on the swings, I told Shaila I would post this on my blog!



Jack just loves his mobile! We caught him smiling at it
What a cute baby!

Jack with Winston Hardy, they are only 4 weeks apart in age. It looks like they are smiling at eachother in this picture.
Sadie came and got me from the kitchen and said that Jack looked so cute like this. I just had to snap a picture!


A fieldtrip to Sunnyside park with Maddie's school. They had a picnic.



It was pretty cold that day, Sadie was freezing, she is just like me!








9 comments:

Mandy said...

This was a great post. I love all of the pictures. I am going to copy them onto my computer! We are so proud of Da, it was so neat to be there to see him hooded, and to celebrate with you all!!!

Porter Family said...

We certainly wish we could have been in that audience to cheer along with all the family. I think if we put pictures of Jack and Ashlyn together, they would look about the same size! What a chunk! We miss you guys terribly! Congratulations again, and see you whenever we get a chance once you are in Mississippi!

Darren and Laura said...

its about time. i was wondering if you guys were doing anything. but i have to say y favorite pic was the one of maddie mooning us. i laughed:)

Grandma Sue said...

Great pictures - loved Georgey and Maddy holding hands - That day was way fun - Grant even said he was glad he came up because it was alot of fun. Family memories are great

chuck and april said...

so very cute pictures! i miss you guys. the kids love seeing the pics too. well, how did your yard sale go?? make much money? i like the pics on kamiak. i miss the palouse too.

Shaila Lou said...

Congratulations to Damon!! What a great accomplishment!

Loved all the pictures! Especially the one of Sadie's rear...that was so funny to be walking behind. Haha...that was funny! I'm glad we get to hang out with you guys. Only a little longer of it though. So sad!! Good thing we blog, right!

Janelle said...

Ok, now you get the nod for pictures. They are all great! We love to see pictures of the kids, especially since we don't see them in person that often. Love & miss ya (already) Dad & Janelle

Liz said...

Dave says he can't believe you're posting child porn on your blog (Sa's bum) Such cute pics. I especially like the one of Da smiling like Sa, that's pretty funny.

Hagen Family said...

Hey Congrats to the family! I know that it took a lot of work from all of you to get this far! Glad to hear you have a job waiting for you...even if it is in the south by us! Ha Ha Ha.

Catch up later!